Friday, September 12, 2008

What's in a name

Of course, every project needs to have a name. Some names have to do with what I was doing or feeling at the time, such as my Pig-Out poncho or my Santa Monica shawl. Some names are just descriptive, such as blue cable sock. So then what do I do about the projects that I'm working on as gifts. What do I name them on the blog so people don't now what I'm working on and I can maintain the surprise. I guess I will just name them something like Xmas gift-Missa or Birthday gift-Nancy and show a photo gallery after Christmas.

Well now that we have that settled, I can also report on what else I was working on at the Wednesday Nite Craft Meeting. Xmas gift-Missa got several rows Wednesday night also, but rows of what you have to wait for.

Wednesday afternoon I started a new jewelry project called ladder stitch bracelet. ( I think this will remain its name for me also) Here is a progress pic.



I'm learning lots of new stuff with this project for sure!

:-) Peace

No comments: