Monday, November 10, 2008

Long time no see

I have been busy as you can see on my other blog, but I have also been crafting. Just some things couldn't/can't be reported on (Xmas is coming fast!!)
I can now report on glass fusion. Robb and I took a class at SIU Craft shop Oct 18th. We had lots of fun. Some turned out and some didn't, but we learned from it. (make sure you use compatible glass, make sure your glass is clean) Anyway, here are some before and after pictures on the trivets I made and gave to Dad and Christel for belated birthday gifts.

Before


After


Robb and I took Sunny to the Craft shop last Saturday to teach her glass fusion. (she picked it up real fast, she is very artistic) They are not firing these pieces until Wednesday and they won't be done till Thursday, so I will show those later this week.
In other crafty news, Nancy and I went to the JALC Craft Show Sunday. Very nice stuff. And Saturday night I started a macrame anklet as a belated birthday gift for Sandy. (she knows and picked out her design and beads) Can't wait to go to our weekly Club meeting Wednesday night, I have missed 2 in a row and I miss everyone!!!!
:-) Peace

No comments: